Do you have a fun activity at the park or in its surrounding area? You can create an event in order to highlight it.
1. In the left submenu, choose Events.
2. Click New;
3. Provide the name and a description of the event;
4. If you don't want the event to be visible on the site immediately, you can indicate hidden, if it needs to become visible on a certain date, select Visible later and enter the 'starting from' date.
4. Determine the start and end date for the event;
5. You can determine per language whether the event should be visible;
1. Indicate whether you want to add a subsequent link
- Choose External URL if, for example, you want to link to the website of the event.
- If you choose internal detail page, a page will be created for it immediately.
- If you choose no subsequent link, the reference will be purely informational and the user will not be able to click further.
2. Determine whether the event is at the park itself or in the area around the park.
3. Click Save or Save and add another one if you would like to create another event now.
Next, you can add an image. This can be done by:
- Selecting an image from the Existing Media;
- uploading a new image;
- uploading a new image from URL.
The event can now be added tot your website by means of a widget.